To: All Members of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.
From:Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS, First Lord of the Admiralty, Admiral of the Fleet, Duke,New Scania
Re: The Official Secrets Act - Updated (Admiralty Order 1511-07)
The following Documents and Databases are to be considered classified Royal ManticoranNavy/Marine Corps/Army items and are not to be spread to members without rights to view them.
• The Online Membership Database – Only the Royal Council and BuComm Database Staff will have full access to this database. The Admiralty will have access based upon their needs. Fleet, Echelon and Unit Commanders will get access to perform their duties. Certain Staff, such as the Staffs of BuPers, BuTrain and the JAG, will also be given access to the Database as dictated by their needs.
• Financial Documentations – Only the First Lord of the Admiralty, the Chancellor of the Exchequer, and the Seventh Space Lord (BuSupp), and as necessitated by legal requirements, the Judge Advocate General, shall have access to this information.
• All Exams are controlled items and are covered by the Secrets Act. Completed answers or exams are not to be shared with any member who has not successfully completed that exam.
• Any additional Documents relating to membership records or member finances deemed to require extra protection to ensure the safety of our membership’s personal and financial information
• Any Documents provided TRMN by BuNine, Words of Weber or David Weber’s representatives, and deemed as covered by the First Lord of the Admiralty and First Space Lord.
• Any additional Documents or Systems voted on by the Admiralty (First Lord of the Admiralty & The Seven Space Lords), the Commandant of the Marine Corps, the Marshal of the Army and the High Admiral of the Grayson Space Navy. A vote of 8 out of 11 will be required to add a Document or System to the Official Secrets Act.
Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS
Admiral of the Fleet RMN
First Lord of the Admiralty
Duke, New Scania